Not sure about what accounts we offer or what they each entail? You've come to the right place!
Unverified Email Plan
Congratulations! You've recently signed up for our service and are ready to get your AI gears grinding. At this point you should have received an email from us to verify the address you used on the Signup page, but before you click on the link there you'll be added to the above. This plan:
- Limits the number of monthly Operations that you can make to 100, and
- Is the same as the Community Plan otherwise
100 operations isn't really a whole lot, so definitely verify when you get a chance. If you're not finding anything in your inbox or your Spam folder please let us know!
Woohoo! You've verified your email address and now have 5,000 operations to use per month. Along with this, you'll also get:
- 10 free custom concepts to use in Custom Training
- 10,000 images to store on our cloud!
You can stay on the Community Plan for as long as you'd like and never have to pay us a dime, if your use case allows for that. But if you need higher limits eventually, you may want to take a ride on our....
Higher API call and image storage limits are the name of this plan's game. Unlike the Community Plan, the Essential one requires a credit card, but like the Community Plan you'll still get all of its perks (e.g. 5,000 operations, 10 custom concepts, 10,000 images on the cloud), which is pretty sweet! Beyond that, the plan:
- Is pay-as-you-go, with a monthly limit of 100k public model predictions, 100k custom model predictions and 100k inputs.
- Costs $1.20 per 1,000 operations beyond the free 5,000, $0.80 per 1,000 inputs beyond the 10k, and $0.46 per custom concept beyond the 10. If you're doing custom predictions with your own model, those will cost you $3.20 per 1,000 calls beyond the free 5,000.
- Includes chat and email support, instead of just our community forum
We realize that your usage can grow pretty fast, so if you're around the 100k operation marks or hitting your input limit you'll probably want to explore the....
Dun dun dun....
Our shiny new Biz Plan offers volume discounts and can be a great solution for you if you need to hit our API quite a bit! This plan:
- Has limits of 1M operations and 1M inputs.
- Offers fixed pricing
- Includes faster chat/email support, the option for premium support, technical on-boarding from one of our Sales Engineers and launch guidance from an account manager.
- Increases API rate limits (e.g. batch size, calls/second, etc.)
The plan starts at $2,000 per month and our Sales Team can help you get off the ground with it.
If THAT isn't enough usage for you though, then you'll likely need our...
The grand-daddy of all plans - the Enterprise Plan is best-served for use cases that entail a very large amount of operations per month (at least a million). Our Sales Team will work with you to design a contract that fits your needs and you'll also get prioritized support and a bunch of other cool perks too!
Feel free to email our Sales Team to get the process started!
Hello Hackers! If you've been given a code for a hackathon and have entered it correctly you'll find yourself with this nifty setup. To enable you to create something magical, we've given this plan:
- 50,000 lifetime operations
- 10,000 inputs, and
- 50 custom concepts
If you're working on a really cool (and complex) project and need more than this, please let us know!
A bit like Monopoly's "Go To Jail" chance card - the Invalid Plan means that our system sensed some sort of fraudulent activity on your end and automatically stopped your account from doing anything. It's not always 100% right, so if this is a mistake than feel free to contact our Support Team, but if it *is* then you may want to consider upgrading to our Essential Tier (see above) 😃